An exciting opportunity exists to join NSW GBOTA as a Track Maintenance Assistant at our Bulli racetrack.
Primary purpose of the role:
The Track Maintenance Assistant will be required to do Tractor work, Track watering, Grounds Maintenance Bulli Showground and cleaning. This position includes Saturdays which is Bulli’s race day. You will be reporting to the Operations Manager.
35 to 38 hour week excluding breaks.
Lure driving experience extremely desirable.
- Driving licence is essential
- You will have demonstrated experience in track curation or similar
- Current WHS qualifications preferred
- Qualifications and/or extensive experience in Horticulture or Racing Track Maintenance
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team to achieve common organisational goals.
- Capacity to use technology desirable
- Ability to operate a tractor and medium rigid machinery; capacity to obtain other licences and certifications if required.
What we will offer you
A competitive salary is being offered to the successful candidate. NSW GBOTA provides all staff with the opportunity for continuing professional development and career progression. You will be working with a highly motivated team in a very rewarding role.
How to apply
Please call Darren Hull Operations Manager on 02 4267 1467 or submit a resume and cover letter addressing your suitability for the position with reference to the requirements and role summary.
Closing date 13th March 2020